๐Ÿง
What is LoTerra?
LoTerra is a smart contract, a self-executing contract in which the terms of the agreement between the Player and the Lottery are written directly in lines of code.

๐ŸŒ Terra blockchain

The code and the agreements it contains exist on Terra distributed and decentralized blockchain network.

๐Ÿ“Ž How does it work?

To play, the user communicates directly with the smart contract by sending 1UST with 6 symbols in the memo
symbols: [ 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, a, b, c, d, e, f ]

๐Ÿ” Security

All funds are locked and secured thanks to smart contract

๐Ÿ† If there is a winner

If there is a winner or winners. The smart contract automatically unlocks 80% of the pot for the winners and leaves 20% for the next draw.

๐Ÿ’ฐThe gains

Winnings with only 1 winner per rang :
Winnings with multiple winners :
Percentages are shared equally !
All these percentages can be voted on and modified by LOTA holders - DAO -

โš ๏ธ Disclaimer

All winnings must be claimed before the next draw for the smart contract to unlock and send the winnings otherwise it will return to the lottery Collect your rewardsโ€‹
Last modified 3mo ago