Update of contract-v2
Improvement progress about migration to contract v2
- Now someone can buy a ticket for another address as a gift 🎁 or something else.
- Now you can buy a lot of combinations in one transaction allowing registration of multiple combinations at one time. This improves UX💻 and lowers fees💰.
- Now someone can collect for you so that you receive the rewards (it can be a robot 🤖 or a friend🧍♂)
- Since the public sale has been removed, contract-v2 can query the balance of the DAO directly on the cw20 LOTA contract in order to approve or reject the proposal
- Now staking contract get more often rewards on every winner at any ranks who collect his rewards. This improvement was required by LOTA holders.
- Total number of players for a determined lottery
- The total number of tickets played for a determined lottery
- Holders can now vote for decisions off-chain
- Executing claim cost fees even if your combination is not a winning combination. Now transaction fails charging 0 fees if no winning combination found.