Predict whether LUNA's price will rise or fall – guess correctly to win!
It's easy to take part:
- Predict if the price of
LUNA / USTwill be higher or lower than it was when the “LIVE” phase starts.
- If you enter an "UP" position, and the
LUNA / UST"Closed Price" is higher than the “Locked Price” at the end of the 5 minute LIVE phase, you WIN! And if it’s lower, you lose.
- If you enter a "DOWN" position, and the
LUNA / UST"Closed Price" is higher than the “Locked Price” at the end of the 5 minute LIVE phase, you LOSE! If it’s lower, you win.
The Spacewager page shows quite a bit of information. Predictions operate in 5 minute rounds. Make your prediction before a round goes live to join in.
To enter a round of Prediction, you'll want to check how long is left in the current round. You'll find the timer in the top-middle area and a progress bar on the NEXT card.
If the timer is too low your prediction may not confirm in time, so check there's still plenty of time left before you make a prediction (30 seconds should be plenty, but give yourself more time if you're following along with this guide)
The Live phase contain a timer on the head of the card & also a progress bar.
When you're sure you have enough time, you can place your prediction for the next round.
1. In the "Next" section you'll see a green Enter UP button and a pink Enter DOWN button. Click Enter UP if you want to predict a rise in price, and click Enter DOWN if you want to predict a drop in price.
Each will have a different reward multiplier. The multiplier will change over time as the "Prize Pool" increases depending on people's predictions. The Prize Pool is shown just above the buttons.
We'll choose Enter UP for this example.
2. In the window, you'll see "Commit" to commit UST for your prediction. Type the amount of UST you would like to commit to your prediction for this round in the field.
3. Once you've decided the amount to commit, click Enter UP and confirm your action in your wallet.
A loading circle appears as long as your transaction is confirmed This short wait is why we checked the round timer earlier to make sure we would have time to make our prediction.
4. After your transaction confirms, a card footer will appear.
There's nothing left to do now but wait for your Prediction round to go live.
You cannot change your prediction during a live round, however. You are locked into your prediction from earlier.
After 5 minutes as the live round, your entered round will finish. Everything is automatic, so there's nothing you need to do to end the round.
1. As the 5 minutes finish, the "LIVE" section will change to "Resolving...". Calculating the results only takes a moment.
2. After a short wait, the finished round will move left and say "FINISHED". The result of the round will display with either UP colored in green, or DOWN colored in pink.
3. If you've been busy and missed the results, you can scroll back a few rounds by clicking the left arrow on the purple bunny cards.
If you want to see the results for rounds you've entered that are older than a few rounds, you'll need to scroll down the Spacewager page to find the results.
You must click on "Resolve" to recover your winnings or your money if no one has bid against you.